Are you interested in?
- Dig into an included Shabu-shabu lunch
- Enjoy the views at Mt Fuji's 5th Station
- Sail the 'seven seas' of Lake Ashi aboard an authentic pirate ship
- Shop for bargains at Gotemba Premium Outlets, one of Japan's largest malls
Departure & Return
Departure PointTokyo Mode Gakuen, Japan, 〒160-0023 Tōkyō-to, Shinjuku City, Nishishinjuku, 1-chōme−7−３ モード学園総合校舎コクーンタワ
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take a break after your pirate ship cruise for lunch. You’ll visit 'Shabu-Yo’ a local pork and chicken shabu-shabu eatery where you can pick from among more than just chicken or pork shabu-shabu: there is also a wide range of dishes to choose from such as udon, veggies, curry and desserts! You can also substitute chicken for the pork if desired.
Continue after lunch to world-famous Mount Fuji, where you’ll ascend to the mountains 5th Station to enjoy the amazing views and take photos (between April and mid-November). If traveling at a different time of year, visit Fuji Juku no Mori or Gotemba Toki no Sumika. Finish your day by traveling to Gotemba Premium Outlets, one of the largest outlet malls in all of Japan. Spend 1.5 to 2 hours shopping for bargains among the mall’s range of local Japanese retailers and upscale international chains. You’ll be returned to Tokyo’s Shinjuku neighborhood at the end of the trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For the following circumstances, Mt. Fuji New 5th Station cannot be visited and will change to visit "Mizu ga Tsuka Park" nearby.1) From early April to late April and middle November to late November. 2) When the road towards Mt. Fuji 5th Station is blocked due to bad weather and cannot be passed through
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat; infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Basically, English or Chinese speaking tour guide will be accompanied. Either one of the language will use iPad for video translation service. There is a possibility that both of the languages will use iPad for video translation service
- In case of bad weather, there is a chance that Mt Fuji cannot be seen. Please note that sight of Mt. Fuji is not guaranteed and no refund will be made in this case
- Dress code is smart casual
- In case of traffic congestion or any other uncontrollable reasons that affect the tour schedule and lead to delay in time, schedule change or visit cancellation etc., our company will not take any responsibility, please be noted in advance
- This tour will depart regardless of weather or traffic conditions, unless you are notified otherwise by the local operator. Viator and your local tour operator will not be responsible for poor visibility of Mt Fuji or itinerary changes due to unforeseen circumstances
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY H.I.S.Co., Ltd.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "More time could be allocated to the cruise or going to Hakone, with slightly less time shopping." See review
- "Highly recommended We were picked up late at the Gracery Hotel in Shinjuku and were asked to walk about three blocks before boarding the tourist bus." See review
- "The bus took a little over 1 hour 45 minutes to reach Hakone and it was great to see more rural Japan." See review