Departure & Return
Departure Point: Shinjuku LOVE Object Address: 6 Chome-5-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan Directions: • If you travel by train, get off at JR Shinjuku Station and take the West Exit (approx. 5 minutes walk) on the ground floor Return point: Near JR Shinjuku Station
The bus will stop near Shinjuku Station's west exit. Please ask the staff if you don't know how to reach the station from the bus.
If you plan to stay in Nikko for the night, you can get off the bus at Tobu Nikko Station. *Please note that this won't influence the price of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour will depart regardless of weather or traffic conditions, unless you are notified otherwise by the local operator. Viator and your local tour operator will not be responsible for itinerary changes due to unforeseen circumstances
- As it is stipulated by the law of Japan, please wear your seat belt on the tour bus.
- Please be noted that you cannot change the scheduled return location after the tour.
- In case of traffic congestion or any other uncontrollable reasons, may lead to changes on tour schedule or time shorten in each sightseeing spots, please be noted in advance.
- When the number of participants is few, mini van may be used for departure. (combination of rental car and driver service)
- Tour is scheduled as listed hour, however may subject to change due to traffic condition.
- Please wear shoes that enable walking smoothly and easily during the tour.
- Please be on time. The bus would not compensate any kinds of tardiness.
- In case of traffic congestion or any other uncontrollable reasons that affect the schedule of the trip, changing of route or itinerary, cutting the itinerary, and others will be done in order of the trip to proceed smoothly. Please note that the company will not take any responsibility.
- If there is traffic congestion or other reasons that lead to delays and affect the tour schedule, shopping time in outlet will be cut shorted.
- In the colder season, please bring winter clothes, as the temperature in Nikko is generally colder than in Tokyo.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you plan to stay in Nikko for the night you can get off in front of Tobu Nikko Station at the end of the tour. Please let the guide know. Please note that this won't influence the tour price.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY H.I.S.Co., Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms