Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to one 90 minute performance (5PM and Above slot Only)
Admission to first performance (3PM Slot Only)
Free souvenir worth JPY800
Popcorn ( Optional Packages)
2 exclusive FREE gifts: JPY800 souvenir and pictures with the robots( Optional Packages)
Drink (Optional Packages)
Departure & Return
Departure PointRobot Restaurant, 1-7-7, Kabukicho, Shinjuku 160-0021 Tokyo Prefecture
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Free for children aged 0-2
- You must check in at least 30 minutes before the show starts
- Please note: If you fail to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled show time, your payment/reservation will be forfeited
- Scheduling is subject to change. Check the the official website for an updated schedule
- Please make sure to enter according to the required time range. Please be on time. Late customers will not be allowed to enter. Orders will not be refunded in this situation
- The restaurant has strict admission regulations and people with the following will not be admitted: anyone wearing sun glasses, intoxicated, with visible tattoos, in costume (e.g. cosplay, wigs)
- Not suitable for customers with epilepsy
- Because Robot Restaurant focuses more on the performance rather than the restaurant aspect of the venue, we'd recommend eating before or after the show as portions here are small
- Valid for bookings on specific dates only
- OPERATED BY Way to Japan
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Robot Restaurant Show Ticket in Shinjuku?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Robot Restaurant Show Ticket in Shinjuku?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Robot Restaurant Show Ticket in Shinjuku?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Robot Restaurant Show Ticket in Shinjuku?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Robot Restaurant Show Ticket in Shinjuku
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTokyoTheaters - KantoTheaters - MusashinoTheaters - KawasakiCategory
AkihabaraBeni Fuji no Yu OnsenHakone Komagatake Ropeway (Komagatake Ropeway Line)Akasaka Palace (State Guest House)Tokyo Daijingu ShrineDaibutsu (Great Buddha of Kamakura)Mt. Fuji 5th StationYasukuni Shrine (Yasukuni Jinja)Tokyo SkytreeTokyo SEA LIFE® ParkYoyogi Park (Yoyogi Koen)KagurazakaInokashira ParkYurakucho Yakitori AlleyRobot RestaurantUeno Park (Ueno Koen)OwakudaniTokyo Photographic Art Museum (Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography)Sanrio PurolandTokyo Station (Tokyo Eki)