- Discover small bars you'd never find alone: Skip the tourist traps
- Includes drinks and dishes at each location
- Get tips from your guide on where to farther explore Shibuya's nightlife
- Soak up the local atmosphere in places missed by most outsiders
Departure & Return
Right beneath the TSUTAYA sign is the meeting point. Your guide will be holding an orange board reading MAGICAL TRIP. Exit Shibuya station from the following: ・JR Lines - Hachiko Gate ・Tokyo Metro Lines - Hachiko Gate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that there may be other participants
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks
- Only those who are 20 years or older can drink alcohol because of the law in Japan
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MagicalTrip Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend taking this tour while you're in Tokyo - especially if you are searching for something fun to fill one of your evenings!" See review