- A romantic experience ideal for couples
- Cruise around Tokyo Bay and see Japan's neon capital from the water
- Enjoy a course dinner along with one drink
- Watch and participate in a colorful oiran cabaret show
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Oiran Show is a blend of traditional Japanese dances, such as the kabuki style and courtesan style, and the performers will also invite the audience to participate. The show was originally designed for both Japanese and international audience and everyone should be able to enjoy it regardless of your nationality or age. While you are being entertained by the show, enjoy a delicious dinner and one drink.
As you cruise around Tokyo Bay, admiring the neon glimmer of Japan’s capital, colorfully clad performers combine traditional Japanese dance with audience participation and singing. Then return to dry land and disembark at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- After your booking is confirmed, a seat will be reserved under the name of your lead traveler. Please either show the voucher or simply provide the name at the counter of the meeting point and you will receive the admission ticket on site
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tokyo Bay Cruise with Dinner and Oiran Show.