4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
This half-day tour is an ideal choice for time-tight travelers visiting Tokyo. Avoid the hassle of navigating by having a private guide to take you around the city. A perk of the tour is that you won’t waste time going to sights that don’t interest you, as the route can be customized. A sample itinerary may include Senso-ji Temple in Asakusa, Shibuya Crossing, Takeshita Street in Harajuku, Imperial Palace, and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.
- Save time and see many top Tokyo landmarks on a half-day tour
- No transport to organize—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- This fully flexible tour allows you to customize the itinerary
- Avoid the stress of getting lost by having a private guide to navigate
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Local Guide
Hotel Pick up and Drop-off
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
Entrance fee (for yourself)
Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This special tour will be conducted with a public transportation and cruising taxi as stated in the tour information, NOT including private vehicle. Your guide will pick you up at the meeting point on foot. If you need a private vehicle, please feel free to ask us and we will estimate an additional cost for you.
- Harumi Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tokyo Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tokyo Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tokyo Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tokyo Half-Day Private Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 92136P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursRail ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTokyoShore Excursions - KantoFood Tours - KantoRail Tours - KantoBus Tours - KantoCity Tours - KantoMarkets - KantoWalking Tours - KantoPorts of Call Tours - KantoHistorical Tours - KantoHalf-day Tours - KantoShore Excursions - MusashinoFood Tours - MusashinoRail Tours - MusashinoBus Tours - MusashinoCity Tours - MusashinoMarkets - MusashinoWalking Tours - MusashinoPorts of Call Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoHalf-day Tours - MusashinoShore Excursions - KawagoeFood Tours - KawagoeRail Tours - KawagoeBus Tours - KawagoeCity Tours - KawagoeMarkets - KawagoeWalking Tours - KawagoePorts of Call Tours - KawagoeHistorical Tours - KawagoeHalf-day Tours - KawagoeCategory
21_21 Design SightMemory Lane (Omoide Yokocho)Tokyo One Piece TowerMuseum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)National Museum of Nature and ScienceRobot RestaurantOwakudaniNezu Museum (Nezu Bijutsukan)Shinagawa AquariumMeiji Jingu StadiumTama Zoological ParkRikugien GardenOmotesandoMt. Takao Cable CarTokyo Dome CityHarajukuTokyo Metropolitan Government Office (TMG)KagurazakaNakamise Shopping StreetTokyo Solamachi