Are you interested in?
- Viator VIP private day trip to Mt Fuji
- Visit Mt Fuji’s 5th Station and ride the Kachi Kachi Ropeway from Lake Kawaguchi
- Dine on Japanese specialties for lunch, sample delicious sweets and try local sake in a traditional Japanese village
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
- Private tour ensures you’ll receive undivided attention from your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, please let us know the name of the hotel. If you are staying at Airbnb, please let us know the address.
What To Expect
On arrival to Sengen Shrine, a sacred spot located at the foot of the mountain, you will learn about the rich history of this first stop on any pilgrimage up to the peak of Mt Fuji.
Refresh with some local snacks and absorb the scenic setting characterized by exotic trees and magnificent mountain views. Then, relax during the short journey to Mt Fuji’s 5th Station, a vertiginous vantage point located 7,546 feet (2,300 meters) above sea level. See spectacular views of the mountain and a selection of shimmering shrines as you absorb the natural majesty of the region.
When your tour comes to an end, travel back to your hotel in Tokyo in a private vehicle and bid your guide farewell with magical memories of Mt Fuji.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 passengers per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years. Passengers 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Moderate clothing is recommended for entry to temples and shrines; knees and shoulders must be covered
- Access to Mt Fuji's 5th Station may be unavailable depending on weather conditions. Tour will ascend to the highest point allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Check the weather of the area a night before as you may need extra jacket.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venture
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by VIP: Mt Fuji Private Tour with Sengen Shrine Visit from Tokyo.