10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Be mesmerized by the beguiling beauty of Mt Fuji on a private tour from Tokyo. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, venture to the majestic mountain to capture photographs of its snow-sprinkled peak and then visit a sacred Shinto shrine famous for housing Konohanasakuya-hime, a deity of Mt Fuji. Afterward, you will ascend to the 5th station, a look out point referred to as the border before heaven and earth. Absorb panoramic vistas of the surroundings then enjoy some cultural authenticity with a traditional Japanese lunch.
- Viator VIP private day trip to Mt Fuji
- Visit Mt Fuji’s 5th Station and ride the Kachi Kachi Ropeway from Lake Kawaguchi
- Dine on Japanese specialties for lunch, sample delicious sweets and try local sake in a traditional Japanese village
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
- Private tour ensures you’ll receive undivided attention from your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This VIP tour visits Sengen Shrine, Fujisan World Heritage Center, and includes lunch and sake.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Houtou noodle lunch
Food and drinks, unless specified