9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Soak up some of Canada’s most incredible scenery during this seasonal day trip to Niagara Falls from Toronto. Check out spectacular views of Bridal Veil Falls, American Falls, Horseshoe Falls and the Niagara River from the 520-foot (160-meter) observation deck of Skylon Tower. Then feel the waterfalls’ awesome power from below during a dramatic boat ride on the Hornblower Cruise, and explore the cave-like tunnels behind the water on the Journey Behind the Falls. This small group trip, limited to 7 guests max, includes round-trip hotel transport and all admission fees.
- Experience the spectacular Niagara Falls during a day trip from Toronto
- Admire Niagara Falls from above from the 520-foot (160-meter) observation deck of Skylon Tower
- Explore a series of cave-like tunnels behind the water during the Journey Behind the Falls,
- Feel the awesome power of the rushing water during a boat ride up to falls on the Hornblower Cruise
- Discover the shops, street vendors and restaurants in the city of Niagara Falls
- Small group trip limits the number of guests to 7 maximum
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
We pick up from any hotel or other location in the DOWNTOWN Toronto area. Please contact us directly if you are unsure whether your place of stay is in our pick-up area. *Please note that airport pick-ups do not fall into this category
Fairmont Royal York , 100 Front Street West Fairmont Gold Floor, Toronto, Ontario M5J 1E3 Canada The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto , 181 Wellington St W, Toronto, Ontario M5V 3G7 Canada Marriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton Centre , 525 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario M5G 2L2 Canada Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel , One Blue Jays Way, Toronto, Ontario M5V 1J4 Canada
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Hornblower Cruise is seasonal, operating May - October only, replaced with admission to Niagara's Fury and Butterfly Conservatory in the winter months
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Sight Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto
5 hours 35 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWater ToursDay CruisesWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTorontoBus Tours - OntarioCity Tours - OntarioWater Tours - OntarioDay Cruises - OntarioWalking Tours - OntarioFull-day Tours - OntarioBus Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundCity Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundWater Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundDay Cruises - Niagara Falls & AroundWalking Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundFull-day Tours - Niagara Falls & AroundBus Tours - Niagara FallsCity Tours - Niagara FallsWater Tours - Niagara FallsDay Cruises - Niagara FallsWalking Tours - Niagara FallsFull-day Tours - Niagara FallsCategory
Toronto Little Italy Tours & TicketsCasa Loma Tours & TicketsToronto Little India Tours & TicketsThe Grange Tours & TicketsQueen's Quay Terminal Tours & TicketsToronto Kensington Market Tours & TicketsToronto High Park Tours & TicketsGreektown Tours & TicketsYonge-Dundas Square Tours & TicketsEntertainment District Tours & TicketsToronto Yorkville Tours & TicketsBata Shoe Museum Tours & TicketsRoyal Botanical Gardens (RBG) Tours & TicketsArt Gallery of Ontario Tours & TicketsHumber Bay Park Tours & TicketsRoundhouse Park Tours & TicketsUniversity of Toronto Tours & TicketsRogers Centre Tours & TicketsCanada's Wonderland Tours & TicketsCN Tower Tours & Tickets