- See Toulouse like a local on a high-end electric bike
- Get off the beaten path and explore little known pathways with a guide
- Learn about Toulouse’s cultural, natural and architectural heritage
- See St Sernin Basilica, a UNESCO World Heritage sight
Departure & Return
In front of the bicycle shop of our partner "cité2roues" - Directions: Close to metro "François Verdier"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All riders heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The rendez-vous with your guide is 15min before the tour start
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY E Bike Tours of Toulouse
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience