Are you interested in?
15 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
27 Tours & Activities
9 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a hospitable introduction to Trieste’s culinary culture when you book a private dinner hosted by a local cook. Part of the Ceserina community—a network of over 1,000 home cooks across Italy, each of whom has been certified for their commitment to traditional, high-quality cooking—your host will be matched with you based on your schedule and preferences, and will prepare a 4-course meal, complete with wine and drinks pairings.
- Feel like a local when you dine with a Ceserina certified home cook
- Indulge in a gourmet, 4-course meal, featuring seasonal, authentic dishes
- Enjoy a welcome aperitivo and wine pairings throughout your meal
- This private experience is tailored to your schedule and preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Aperitivo with sparkling wine and nibbles
Private 4-course dinner or 4-course lunch in your accommodation
Beverages (water and wines)
Kitchen clean up
Departure & Return
Departure PointTrieste, Trieste, Province of Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In order to ensure a memorable experience please specify any food allergies or intolerances during the booking process and the detailed description of the kitchen and dining area.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 68460P438
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesDining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesTriesteUnique Experiences - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaDining Experiences - Friuli-Venezia GiuliaUnique Experiences - KoperDining Experiences - KoperUnique Experiences - PiranDining Experiences - PiranCategory