Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
GPS : 20.212396, -87.462935 On the main avenue, turn to the right (coming from north) at the traffic light in front of the Pollos “El Pechugon” and Kahlua bar restaurant. At the corner with 2nd street on your right, our dive center is a little cabin in a wide tropical garden with a stone wall.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive. These divings are only for minimum open water certified divers. Scuba divers will only be able to dive in Casa cenote with non certified divers.
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Balance has to be paid in cash in pesos or $US to your guide.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with asthma
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY La Calypso Dive Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms