5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
The Yucatan peninsula is renowned for its beautiful cenotes—underground lakes formed in natural sinkholes. On this bike tour, venture deep into the wilderness, cycling along lush jungle trails and stopping to visit three different cenotes. Learn about the meaning of the cenotes to the Maya people, climb down to explore the subterranean caves with snorkels, and cool off with a swim in an underground river. Refuel with an included lunch during this half-day excursion.
- Spectacular views as you cycle through the jungle
- Explore three different cenotes including underground caves
- Swim and snorkel in an underground river
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Tulum hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Mountain Bike & helmet
Snorkel tour of Gran Cenote
Swim, Snorkel & jump in Cenote Escondido & Cristal
Delicious brunch in Meli-Melo jungle lodge (fresh fruit, gourmet sandwich, coffee & juice)
Bottled Water & snacks
Hotel pickup/dropoff NOT INCLUDED
Departure & Return
Avenida Tulum S/N. Entre Orion y, C. Centauro Sur, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is an extra fee for transportation costs if you wish to contract a pcikup/dropoff to your hotel.
- Important: Please wear only Natural & Eco-friendly Insect Repellent and Sunscreen to protect the water in Cenotes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please contact us to let us know your HEIGHT, it is very important to have the right size bike ready for you
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear sport shoes or sport sandals. DO NOT wear flip-flops
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tulum Bike Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cenote trail jungle bike tour & 3 cenotes in Tulum with lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cenote trail jungle bike tour & 3 cenotes in Tulum with lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cenote trail jungle bike tour & 3 cenotes in Tulum with lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cenote trail jungle bike tour & 3 cenotes in Tulum with lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cenote trail jungle bike tour & 3 cenotes in Tulum with lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTulumNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanEco Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanMountain Bike Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenEco Tours - Playa del CarmenMountain Bike Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - CozumelEco Tours - CozumelMountain Bike Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory