Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Tulum by bike to maximize your outdoor time
- Get the inside scoop on Tulum from a local guide
- Visit ancient Mayan ruins
- Explore downtown and get street snacks
Departure & Return
Mexico Kan Tours Office Avenida Tulum entre Centauro y Orion 1 block south from Scotia Bank / Avenida Satélite
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen (ecofriendly), insect repellent (ecofriendly) and a towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear sport shoe or sport sandal. DO NOT wear flip-flops
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suitable for children under 12
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tulum Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The early start at 8AM was perfect, to beat the heat and the crowds at the Tulum ruins." See review