5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Try out scuba diving during your time in Mexico with a half-day introductory course in Tulum. Find out if the popular water sport is right for you with a package that consists of a 15-minute class, a 15-minute practice session, and one dive in a cenote. Have the option to upgrade to include a second dive in the ocean if you like.
- Beginning scuba package with basic theory, water skills, and dive
- No experience or certification required
- Includes use of scuba equipment
- Instruction, guide, and refreshments provided
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off available for an extra cost. PLEase write us for information if intrested.
Departure & Return
Calle Luna Pte. LOT 1, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Next to grocery store "Mini super Chanok"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Agua clara diving tulum
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Scuba Diving in Tulum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Scuba Diving in Tulum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover Scuba Diving in Tulum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTulumScuba Diving - Riviera Maya & the YucatanScuba Diving - Playa del CarmenScuba Diving - CozumelCategory