12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Súper Akí Tulum , Carretera Federal Tulum Ruinas s/n, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., MexicoThis activity will end right where it started.
We will meet all travelers from Tulum at the AKI SUPERMARKET.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All the Jeeps are shared, 4 people per vehicle.
- Driver license is required.
- The company is not responsible in case you lost your Ferry tickets
- Infants should be on arms while crossing on the Ferry.
- Children under 5 years old won't be able to snorkel
- Pictures and food at El Cielito Restaurant are not included.
- We will reserve the right of admission in case any passenger is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY OutAbout Mexico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Tour with Lunch: Explore Cozumel Island by Jeep?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Tour with Lunch: Explore Cozumel Island by Jeep?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Tour with Lunch: Explore Cozumel Island by Jeep?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Tour with Lunch: Explore Cozumel Island by Jeep
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursCatamaran Cruises Sporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTulum4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCatamaran Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenCatamaran Cruises - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelCatamaran Cruises - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelExtreme - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory