7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Snorkel at three gorgeous sites in Tulum — Casa Cenote, Tulum Bay and Cenotes Saac Actum — on this guided tour. Marvel at the schools of colorful fish at Casa Cenote, swim along the reef at Tulum bay and enjoy the underground network of the Saac Actum cenotes. Discover three different ecosystems, making this family-friendly outing the perfect snorkeling adventure.
- Guided snorkeling tour in Tulum
- Visit Casa Cenote, Tulum Bay and Cenotes Saac Actum
- Immerse yourself in a different ecosystem at each site
- See vibrantly hued fish, sea turtles and other marine life along the reef
- Enjoy lunch after snorkeling (included)
Saved to wishlist!
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Calle Luna Pte. LOT 1, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Next to grocery store "Mini super Chanok"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for being able to take you on the published price, if you are the only one we can still take you out if you pay 50 USD extra.
- Only biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent is allowed, we have both for sale in our shop
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Agua clara diving tulum
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling Adventure Tour in Three Ecosystems?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling Adventure Tour in Three Ecosystems?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkeling Adventure Tour in Three Ecosystems
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTulumSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - CozumelCategory