5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Tankah Park, a Maya village and a private natural reserve, located just outside of Tulum on this guided tour. Its five cenotes provide an array of outdoor adventures, including snorkeling, canoeing and ziplining. Explore the lagoons and canals set deep in the unspoiled Caribbean jungle. This family-friendly outing includes transport and a buffet lunch.
- Tankah Park trip from Tulum
- Frolic around in five cenotes, lagoons and canals
- Engage in variety of activities including ziplining, canoeing and snorkeling
- Enjoy walking through this Maya village and private nature reserve
- Transport and lunch provided
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
Transportation to/from cenotes
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Calle Luna Pte. LOT 1, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Next to grocery shop "mini super Chanok"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people is required for being able to take you on the published price, if you are the only one booked we can still take you out if you pay extra 25 USD
- Please wear biodegradable sunscreen and bring insect repellent, we have them for sale on the shop as well
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Agua clara diving tulum
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tankah Park Five Cenotes Adventure Tour from Tulum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tankah Park Five Cenotes Adventure Tour from Tulum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Tankah Park Five Cenotes Adventure Tour from Tulum
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTulumKayaking - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanKayaking - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenKayaking - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelCategory