4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Avoid the midday sun on a morning tour of Tulum’s ruins, with included round-trip transfer by air-conditioned vehicle from your hotel, and learn about the archaeological site’s history as you explore with your guide. Keep energized with complimentary refreshment provided, and capture memorable snaps of the ancient structure against the backdrop of the Caribbean Sea.
- Save time finding a meeting point with included hotel pickup and drop-off
- Start early to avoid the midday crowds and heat
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your guide
- Enjoy a break from sunbathing on an informative tour of ancient ruins
Saved to wishlist!
Air Conditioned Transportation
Snacks such as fruit and/or muffins
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation included from the Tulum and Akumal areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yucatán Eli's Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Ruins Tour (Private, Half Day)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Ruins Tour (Private, Half Day)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Ruins Tour (Private, Half Day)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Tulum Ruins Tour (Private, Half Day)
7 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTulumBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory