- Full-day shore excursion to Florence and Pisa from Livorno
- Marvel at top Florence sights including the Duomo and Ponte Vecchio, and hear expert commentary from a guide
- Enjoy free time at the Field of Dreams to see the Baptistery, the Duomo, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Relax with round-trip transport in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Once off the shuttle look for a representative holding a "DriverInRome" sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Proceed to Florence, passing through stretches of scenic Italian terrain, arrive in the Tuscan capital for your tour.
Admire the Renaissance architecture that flanks the picture-perfect streets, and stretch your legs on a stroll around Piazza del Duomo. The square is home to Florence Duomo, also known as the Cathedral of Santa Maria dei Fiori, so turn your attention to its colorful marble exterior and its crowning glory: the terracotta cupola, Brunelleschi's Dome. Learn how the iconic cupola was designed by Arnolfo di Cambio, a 13th-century architect, and took some 170 years to complete.
Your next stop is Piazza dell Signoria, home to a copy of 'David,' the celebrated statue by Michelangelo. Amble through Loggia dei Lanzi, an open-air area of sculptures to see examples of Florentine art in the great outdoors.
Walk onward to the Ponte Vecchio, the age-old bridge that has become of the city’s most iconic sights. Pose for photos, and then stop by the strikingly beautiful Basilica of Santa Croce.
Lunch at your own expense in Florence.
In the afternoon, return to your vehicle for the ride back to port.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Livorno port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: If there are less than nine people on the tour, transport will be in a small vehicle and the tour will be led by a driver. If the tour group exceeds nine people, transport will be in a minivan that will include a separate driver and guide.
- This is a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group.If you have limited mobility we suggest to book a private tour for your best enjoyment.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you are not ready to depart at the assigned time , we cannot promise to fulfill the mentioned itinerary nor promise to extend the duration of the tour.Please allow enough time to catch the free shuttle and meet us at the designated spot on time.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Order of stops may vary.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Driverinrome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa and Florence in One Day Sightseeing Tour.