Departure & Return
Meet your guide a few minutes before the booked time at the statue on Domplein (Dom Square). The statue is called 'Graaf Jan van Nassau'. The guide carries a white flag with 'Tulip Day Tours' in blue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your TripAdvisor / Viator confirmation is your walking tour confirmation. You don't need to do anything anymore. Just be at the meeting point a few minutes before the start of the tour.
- Duration of the total walking tour, including expected and unexpected stops, is 1.5 hours.
- The maximum group size is six travelers.
- The minimum age for participation in this walking tours is 12 years. Traveling with younger children? Check out our private walking tour in Utrecht!
- 2020 Winner Netherlands Prestige Awards by CorpLiveWire: 'Tour Operator of the Year'
- 2021 Winner Travel and Tourism Awards by LUX Life Magazine: 'Best Sustainable Travel Experiences - Netherlands'
- We adhere to national and local regulations that apply at the time of the walking tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tulip Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.