5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Skiing at Vail or Beaver Creek can be a lot of fun for the whole family, but there’s a lot to organize before you hit the slopes, including your ski equipment. Take some of the stress out of your visit with this simple rental delivery package. Get the gear you need delivered directly to your hotel room or cabin, and take advantage of the custom fitting service available on delivery to make sure you and your family have gear that fits and works for you
- Rent your ski equipment for anywhere from two to five days
- Once you’re done with your equipment, call your concierge for easy return
- If something happens to your gear on the slopes, on-call assistance is provided
- Get your fitting done first thing in the morning or late at night
Saved to wishlist!
Skis, poles and boot rental
Hotel drop-off and pick-up
In room fitting
Helmets are not included in the price. They are available to purchase separately.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adults are considered 13 years or older
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Delivery service is only for those directly in the Vail and Beaver Creek area.
- Please Note: Rental gear is not guaranteed until re-confirmed. You MUST re-confirm your reservation NO LATER than 48 hours prior to your desired rental date.
- OPERATED BY Black Tie Ski Rentals of Vail
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Winter SportsWinter Sports RentalsSelf-guided Tours & RentalsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVailWinter Sports - ColoradoWinter Sports Rentals - ColoradoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - ColoradoWinter Sports - BreckenridgeWinter Sports Rentals - BreckenridgeSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - BreckenridgeWinter Sports - AspenWinter Sports Rentals - AspenSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - AspenCategory