- A scenic boat cruise along the Valencian coastline with cocktail and tapas at waterfront bar
- Ditch the tourist attractions and discover secluded spots along the stunning coastline
- Enjoy a range of onboard amenities, including music (a snack of olives and nuts), bar service (optional, beverages are not included), and a solarium.
Departure & Return
"Mundo Marino" Cruises: Marina Real Juan Carlos I. Port of Valencia. Look out for a high cube building called Veles e Vents, the cruises entrance is a few meters beside it. Cocktail and Tapa in "Portolito" Restaurant Bar: Paseo de Neptuno, 34. Malvarrosa beach (350 meters from the landing point).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Both activities should be done on the same day. You must go on your own.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel are recommended.
- Upon completion of your cruise, go to the pub for take the cocktail and tapa (350 meters walking from the port).
- Ice cream cup wil be served for children
- You can not access to the pub with your naked torso or wet clothes. Dress code: informal.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Electric wheelchairs are not accessible, only lightweight ones. Notify at time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience