Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore the history of Valencia on this architecture- and culture-themed walking tour
- Learn about Valencia's golden age in the 15th and 16th centuries
- Visit famous Valencian buildings like the 'Ayuntamiento' (city hall) and Serranos Towers
- Hear about hidden city secrets and some of the town's most famous residents throughout history
- Great way to explore Valencia beyond the beach
Departure & Return
The square is a small one (easy to find all participants), and it is located next to the Lonja de la Seda (Silk Market) and the church Sagrado Corazon de la Compañía de Jesus.
What To Expect
Learn about this Mediterranean city’s role in the one-time Aragon Kingdom, as you proceed on foot to visit historic city sights including the ‘Palacio del Marqués de dos Aguas,’ the elegant Ayuntamiento (city hall), Serranos Towers, and Cathedral of Valencia.
As you walk, your knowledgeable guide will also fill you in on the impact of famous Valencian residents on local art and culture, and share hidden secrets that will add to your appreciation of this ancient city. You’ll finish your excursion in Valencia’s Ayuntamiento Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- OPERATED BY Visitare Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.