- Save time by seeing three UNESCO-listed Valencia sites in a day
- No getting lost—a guide will accompany you
- Learn about Valencia’s history, and its most emblematic attractions
- The ideal tour for first-time visitors to Valencia
Departure & Return
Tourism Hub at Estación del Norte (North Station, main railway station), Valencia. West Tower (the one on the right hand side when facing the station), Ground Floor. Address: Carrer de Xàtiva, 24. Valencia (Spain). Metro station: Xàtiva.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turiart
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands