1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the expansive Turia Park with ease via Segway, and enjoy an alternative mode of sightseeing, ideal for visitors with limited time. Discover the park’s serene green spaces, lakes, and picnic spots, and look out for landmarks including Puente de Real, Puente de Aragón, and the Palau de la Musica. Benefit from the flexibility of a private tour with a customizable itinerary and the undivided attention of your guide.
- Enjoy your guide’s full attention and photography skills
- Save time and fatigue with a fun, alternative mode of transport
- Customize your itinerary to suit your party
- Escape the bustling city with a tour of the riverbed park
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets and raincoats
Extra time for training before departure
An entertaining informative guide
Possibility to leave luggage
Free map of Valencia for present
Possibility of planning personal rute for every group
Possibility to take pictures and grab video with our professional camera
Departure & Return
Carrer de l'Herba, 4 , Carrer de l'Herba, 4, 46003 València, Valencia, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
We are located near the Cathedral.
5/5/2021 - 8/13/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For your riding safety, guest‘s weigh is limited to be at least 25 kg (55 pounds) but not more than 130 kg (290 pounds).
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Segway Anyway Valencia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Fun Private Segway Tour in Valencia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fun Private Segway Tour in Valencia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Fun Private Segway Tour in Valencia
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursSegway ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingValenciaCity Tours - BenidormSegway Tours - BenidormCity Tours - AlicanteSegway Tours - AlicanteCity Tours - IbizaSegway Tours - IbizaCategory
House of San Vicente FerrerValencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Lladró MuseumMestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Admiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Opera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Bioparc ValenciaValencia Old TownQuart Towers (Torres de Quart)Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Barrio del CarmenValencia HemisfericInstitut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Valencia Plaza del MercadoMuseo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Plaza de la ReinaValencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)