9 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Palau de la Música de València , Passeig de l'Albereda, 30, 46023 València, Valencia, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
Our pickup point is just in front of Palau de la Musica.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers need to have a moderate / good condition
- This is a private tour tailormade for your group
- Activity is dependent of good weather. In case we have to cancel you may choose another day.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Essential: 1,5l of water, lunch, sunscreen, hikingboots
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Valencian Hiking Buddies
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking the famous hanging bridges of Chulila?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking the famous hanging bridges of Chulila?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Walking the famous hanging bridges of Chulila?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking the famous hanging bridges of Chulila?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Walking the famous hanging bridges of Chulila
9 to 11 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingValencia4WD Tours - BenidormSporting Events - BenidormBus Tours - BenidormNature and Wildlife - BenidormExtreme - BenidormWalking Tours - BenidormFull-day Tours - Benidorm4WD Tours - AlicanteSporting Events - AlicanteBus Tours - AlicanteNature and Wildlife - AlicanteExtreme - AlicanteWalking Tours - AlicanteFull-day Tours - Alicante4WD Tours - IbizaSporting Events - IbizaBus Tours - IbizaNature and Wildlife - IbizaExtreme - IbizaWalking Tours - IbizaFull-day Tours - IbizaCategory
Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)House of San Vicente FerrerOpera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Valencia Old TownPlaza de la ReinaInstitut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Albufera Natural Park (Parque Natural de la Albufera)Mestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)Bioparc ValenciaValencia Plaza del MercadoValencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Admiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Barrio del CarmenLladró Museum