8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Outdoor lovers who enjoy swimming in natural settings will love this day tour to some of the most beautiful swimming spots around Valencia. Pack your favorite bathing suit because you’ll be using it a lot. Start the day at the Bridal Veil Falls, where you can swim in the plunge pool. Next, warm up in the thermal waters of the Blue Pools. After lunch, check out canyons, waterspouts, and the dam.
- A fun day tour to enjoy with your friends
- All entry fees are included in the tour cost
- Enjoy an optional fish pedicure at the Blue Pools
- Be as active or as relaxed as you like, with a range of activities offered
Saved to wishlist!
We pay all the entry fees for you when applied
Departure & Return
Carrer d'Alacant, 24 , Carrer d'Alacant, 24, 46004 València, Valencia, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
Train station Nord (estacion de tren Nord)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Valencia hot springs Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Natural Hot Springs Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Natural Hot Springs Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Natural Hot Springs Day Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 182086P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Natural Hot Springs Day Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingValenciaBus Tours - BenidormFull-day Tours - BenidormBus Tours - AlicanteFull-day Tours - AlicanteBus Tours - IbizaFull-day Tours - IbizaCategory
Plaza de la ReinaMestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Valencia Plaza del MercadoOpera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Valencia Old TownAlbufera Natural Park (Parque Natural de la Albufera)Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)House of San Vicente FerrerBarrio del CarmenBioparc ValenciaQuart Towers (Torres de Quart)Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Valencia HemisfericValencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Lladró Museum