- Cookery class, tapas dinner, and flamenco show in Valencia
- A budget-friendly introduction to Spanish culture
- Explore Central Market (Mercado Central) and make paella during a cookery class
- Feast on a traditional tapas dinner and watch a flamenco show
Departure & Return
Paella Class at “La Valenciana”: Bisbe en Jeroni, 8 street. Tapas Dinner at “La pizca de sal” Restaurant: Plaza Santa Úrsula, 3 Flamenco Show at “Café del Duende”: Turia Street, 62.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Central Market visit is not available on Sundays and festivities days.
- Thursday to Saturday: Paella Class with Market visit. That night, Tapas dinner will be served before the Flamenco show.
- Sundays (only July and August): Paella Class (no Market visit available). That evening, go first to the Flamenco venue. Tapas Dinner will be served after the show.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tapas Restaurant is located in front of the Quart Towers, 400 meters walking from the Flamenco venue.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 7 years are not allowed.
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.