- Explore Barcelona like a local on a 3-hour private walking tour of the city
- Visit the neighborhoods of El Raval, San Antoni, and Poble Sec, all popular among locals yet rarely seen by tourists
- Discover how Barcelona's history shaped its present culture from a guide with extensive knowledge about the area
- Share an included drink and snack at a bar with your local guide
- Pickup from an easy-to-find central meeting location
- Private tour with eight people or fewer
Departure & Return
You will get to set the desired meeting place together with your local host after the time of booking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Explore local hot spots around the neighborhoods of El Raval, San Antoni, and Poble Sec. Wander down unassuming side streets en route to historical landmarks, including the 15th century Gothic Hospital de la Santa Creu where Gaudi met his untimely end and the Plaça de Sant Agusti, the site of centuries of Catalan history. Listen to your guide describe Barcelona’s turbulent past as you go, and don’t be afraid to ask plenty of questions on a private tour that can cater to your interests.
Jump into the present and enjoy the charm of the the narrow streets as you arrive at MACBA, the lively area of contemporary art, skaters, graffiti, and street art. Bump shoulders with locals at a vintage store, and then stop for a drink and pinxto, or small sandwich, at a local bar in Poble Sec. Afterward, power up the stairs at Carrer d’en Robador for a view of the city from a secret vantage point.
Bid farewell to your guide back where you began at the Liceu Metro Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Withlocals Your Way! - Valencia 100% Personalised City Tour with a Local.