- Valencia bus tour, traditional meal, and flamenco show package
- See more of the city in less time on a stress-free bus tour that covers two routes
- Feast on a variety of Valencian tapas during dinner
- Witness a flamenco show accompanied by beer or sangria
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaça de la Reina, Pça. de la Reina, València, Valencia, Spain
Both bus tours depart from Plaza de la Reina square; however, you may board and disembark at any of the available 21 stops on 2 routes. To go to the restaurant and Flamenco Show, you should drop off at the Bus stop Nº 2 - "IVAM" and walk about 500 meters. • Restaurant "La pizca de sal": Plaza Santa Úrsula, 3. Valencia (in front of the Quart Towers) • Flamenco "Café del Duende": Turia street, 62. Valencia.
Return DetailsCafé del Duende, Carrer del Túria, 62, 46008 València, Valencia, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can hop on/ hop off the Bus at any of the 21 stops, as many times as you want over 24 hours. Frequency: every 30 minutes (December to March) and 20 minutes (April to November + Easter).
- Bookings on Thursday: Dinner 8pm. Flamenco Show 9pm
- Bookings on Friday and Saturday: Dinner 8:45pm. Flamenco Show 10pm
- Bookings on Sunday (on July and August): Flamenco Show 6:45pm. Dinner 9pm
- Restaurant is located 400 meters from the Flamenco show (5 minutes walking)
- Bus schedules alterations: Last Sunday of each month the bus-stop at “Plaza de la Reina” moves to the bus-stop at “Museo San Pio V” (San Pio V, 9 street). The bus-stop “AVE Joaquín Sorolla” is suppressed.
- The nearest bus-stop from the Restaurant and the Flamenco Show is Number 2 - "IVAM" (450 meters walking).
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children under 2 years are free (dinner not included)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.