Explore our promoted experiences
- Tasty tapas lunch and rooftop wine tasting included
- Perfect for travelers with limited time in Valencia
- Take in views of the city from a 33rd-floor roof terrace
- Learn about the history of Valencia from your guide as you tour the Old Town
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Exact time will be addressed after booking is made
- If a different time is needed, you may request in special requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vehicles are with heating/air conditioning and WiFi - sedan if less than 7 people, or a minibus, more than 7 people
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Ticket Entrance in the City of Arts & Sciences is not included. We view the exterior of the buildings to learn the architecture.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Saffron
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If that’s not your bag they also have fresh Valencian orange juice and horchata to drink!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews