5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get the most out of your time in Valencia on this half-day shore excursion. Visit landmarks such as the Church of San Nicolas, and Central Market. It'll be a hassle-free day with entrance fees, a guide, and a delicious tapas lunch and wine tasting from the rooftop of City and Arts and Sciences included.
- Tasty tapas lunch and rooftop wine tasting included
- Perfect for travelers with limited time in Valencia
- Take in views of the city from a 33rd-floor roof terrace
- Learn about the history of Valencia from your guide as you tour the Old Town
Saved to wishlist!
Round Trip Transport
Food and Beverages
Guide (Live Person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet at 9.30am in Terminal Trasmediterranea - Valencia's Cruise Port (meeting point); in most cases, you will need to take a free yellow shuttle bus that will transport you from the cruise to the harbor's entrance where we will be waiting with a sign with your name on it.
- Terminal Trasmediterranea - Port of Valencia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Exact time will be addressed after booking is made
- If a different time is needed, you may request in special requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vehicles are with heating/air conditioning and WiFi - sedan if less than 7 people, or a minibus, more than 7 people
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Ticket Entrance in the City of Arts & Sciences is not included. We view the exterior of the buildings to learn the architecture.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Saffron
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valencia Shore Excursion: Highlights Tour, Tapas & Wine in 11th Century Monument?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Valencia Shore Excursion: Highlights Tour, Tapas & Wine in 11th Century Monument?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Valencia Shore Excursion: Highlights Tour, Tapas & Wine in 11th Century Monument?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valencia Shore Excursion: Highlights Tour, Tapas & Wine in 11th Century Monument?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If that’s not your bag they also have fresh Valencian orange juice and horchata to drink!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Valencia Shore Excursion: Highlights Tour, Tapas & Wine in 11th Century Monument
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsArchitecture ToursMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingValenciaShore Excursions - BenidormFood Tours - BenidormBus Tours - BenidormWine Tastings - BenidormArchitecture Tours - BenidormMarkets - BenidormWalking Tours - BenidormPorts of Call Tours - BenidormHistorical Tours - BenidormHalf-day Tours - BenidormShore Excursions - AlicanteFood Tours - AlicanteBus Tours - AlicanteWine Tastings - AlicanteArchitecture Tours - AlicanteMarkets - AlicanteWalking Tours - AlicantePorts of Call Tours - AlicanteHistorical Tours - AlicanteHalf-day Tours - AlicanteShore Excursions - IbizaFood Tours - IbizaBus Tours - IbizaWine Tastings - IbizaArchitecture Tours - IbizaMarkets - IbizaWalking Tours - IbizaPorts of Call Tours - IbizaHistorical Tours - IbizaHalf-day Tours - IbizaCategory
Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Valencia Plaza del MercadoValencia Old TownHouse of San Vicente FerrerSilk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Barrio del CarmenQuart Towers (Torres de Quart)Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Lladró MuseumAdmiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Plaza de la ReinaOpera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Valencia HemisfericAlbufera Natural Park (Parque Natural de la Albufera)Bioparc ValenciaMonastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)