Explore our promoted experiences
- A Valencia sailing trip along the Mediterranean coast—plus a multi-course lunch
- Enjoy a tasty multi-course Mediterranean meal with traditional tapas and wine or beer
Departure & Return
Mundo Marino Cruises: Marina Real Juan Carlos I. Port of Valencia. Look out for a high cube building called Veles e Vents, the cruises office is a few meters beside it. Lunch: El Coso Restaurant at Paseo de Neptuno, 12. Playa de las Arenas (230 meters walking from the port).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel are recommended.
- Lunch will be served before or after the trip depending on your cruise schedule: Cruise at 11am, lunch after trip. Cruise at 4:30pm, lunch before trip.
- Lunch at 1pm. Restaurant is 230 meter from the port, 3 minutes walking.
- You can not access to the restaurant with your naked torso or wet clothes. Dress code: informal.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant 0-3 years free, meal not included
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking
- Lightweight weelchair accessible (no electric), please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized