2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See some of Valencia’s main sights on this walking tour that also takes you into a tavern in old town for winetasting. Pass by Valencia Cathedral, Basilica de la Virgen, Plaza de la Virgen, and Llotja de la Seda. Then, head indoors to taste three wines from Valencia’s well-known wine region, and enjoy two Spanish tapas to pair with your tastings, too.
- Walking and wine tour of Valencia
- Pass by Valencia Cathedral, Basilica de la Virgen, and Llotja de la Seda
- Stand in Plaza de la Virgen, and hear stories about the city
- Gain a better understanding of Valencia’s wine region
- Pop into a tavern to enjoy four winetastings and two tapas
Saved to wishlist!
Food tasting (5 different tapas)
Wine tasting (4 different wines)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AMBIA TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valencia Wine Tasting and Tapas Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Valencia Wine Tasting and Tapas Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Valencia Wine Tasting and Tapas Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valencia Wine Tasting and Tapas Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Valencia Wine Tasting and Tapas Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingValenciaFood Tours - BenidormWine Tastings - BenidormWalking Tours - BenidormFood Tours - AlicanteWine Tastings - AlicanteWalking Tours - AlicanteFood Tours - IbizaWine Tastings - IbizaWalking Tours - IbizaCategory
Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)Valencia Old TownInstitut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Plaza de la ReinaTuria Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Albufera Natural Park (Parque Natural de la Albufera)Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Valencia HemisfericAdmiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Mestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Bioparc ValenciaValencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Lladró MuseumValencia Plaza del MercadoMuseum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)House of San Vicente FerrerValencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)