Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn to make authentic paella alongside local chefs during this cooking class
- Take home a skill that will last longer than most souvenirs
- Take advantage of your local hosts’ insider knowledge of the area
- Wine, sangria, mistela (a sweet Valencian drink), and more are included
Departure & Return
We will meet in Parroquia San Valero (in the stairs) at 11:00am Calle Padre Perera, 6 46006 Valencia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY My First Paella Experiencias Gastronómicas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff