Are you interested in?
18 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
127 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
28 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Familiarize yourself with a more authentic side to Spain during this enjoyable paella cooking class. Browse the local markets alongside native chefs, as they share stories of the district you wouldn’t hear if exploring independently. Then, learn to make a number of rice dishes, including Valencian paella, before enjoying the fruits of your labor accompanied by wine, sangria, and more.
- Learn to make authentic paella alongside local chefs during this cooking class
- Take home a skill that will last longer than most souvenirs
- Take advantage of your local hosts’ insider knowledge of the area
- Wine, sangria, mistela (a sweet Valencian drink), and more are included
Saved to wishlist!
Spanish Omelette, Serrano Ham, Cheese, Steamed Mussels, Olives...
Paella, Valencian Tomato Salad
Seasonal fruit, Valencian Cake, Sweet Wine and Coffee
Departure & Return
Departure PointParròquia de Sant Valero, Carrer del Pare Perera, 6, 46006 València, Valencia, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY My First Paella - Experiencias Gastronómicas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Authentic Valencian Paella Workshop, Tapas & Visit Ruzafa Market?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Authentic Valencian Paella Workshop, Tapas & Visit Ruzafa Market?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Authentic Valencian Paella Workshop, Tapas & Visit Ruzafa Market?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Authentic Valencian Paella Workshop, Tapas & Visit Ruzafa Market?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 102062P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeValenciaCooking Classes - BenidormCooking Classes - AlicanteCooking Classes - IbizaCategory
Valencia Oceanografic (L'Oceanogràfic)Barrio del CarmenAdmiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)Lladró MuseumValencia Old TownValencia Cathedral (Seu)Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Plaza de la ReinaMuseo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Mestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Opera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Valencia Plaza del MercadoValencia HemisfericInstitut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Bioparc ValenciaMonastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)