3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in British Columbia’s unspoiled, wild beauty on this 3-day, small-group kayaking tour of the Barkley Sound. On the first day, set off from the Canadian Princess Lodge & Marina in Ucluelet, and venture to the sandy beaches of the Broken Group Islands for a training session and introduction. Over the next three days, you’ll spend numerous hours kayaking, hiking, exploring forests and beaches, and more. Meals, camping and kayaking equipment, transit, and guided tours are included for your convenience.
- This seamless tour offers a passport to the beautiful Barclay Sound
- A maximum of 10 attendees makes this an intimate, small-group excursion
- Meals, kayak training and equipment, camping gear, and transit included
- This beginner-friendly tour is suited to kayakers of all experience levels
Saved to wishlist!
use of all essential kayaking equipment
Coffee and/or Tea
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Departure & Return
200 Hemlock St, Ucluelet, BC V0R 3A0, Canada
Small Craft Harbour
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hello Nature Adventure Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Day Broken Group Islands Kayaking Expedition?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Day Broken Group Islands Kayaking Expedition?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Day Broken Group Islands Kayaking Expedition?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Day Broken Group Islands Kayaking Expedition?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Day Broken Group Islands Kayaking Expedition
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursWater ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandMulti-day Tours - British ColumbiaWater Tours - British ColumbiaKayaking - British ColumbiaMulti-day Tours - VancouverWater Tours - VancouverKayaking - VancouverMulti-day Tours - SeattleWater Tours - SeattleKayaking - SeattleCategory