- Get an immersive tour of Victoria’s Chinatown based on historic research
- Learn about the history as you discover all contemporary Chinatown offers
- Mobile listening aids help you hear the guide clearly
- Tour is approximately 90 minutes. Please dress for the weather
Departure & Return
We meet in front of the Starbuck's Coffee Shop at the corner of Fisgard and Government Streets in the heart of Chinatown.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No health restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking Tours by Discover the Past
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Historical Chinatown Walking Tour.