- 3-hour guided Canadian caving and hiking expedition in British Columbia
- Learn some tips and techniques so you can go caving like a pro
- Encounter a variety of climbs, descents and terrains
- Select from a late morning or afternoon departure time
Departure & Return
Proceed 1km. past campground entrance to Cave Park Visitor Centre where you will check in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Dress code: good sturdy footwear (hiking boots or rubber boots) and long layered clothing
- Not recommended for those with mobility issues
- All travellers are required to sign a Liability Waiver upon tour check-in
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Participants must agree to follow Cave Park Covid-19 Protocols
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Horne Lake Caves and Outdoor Centre
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff