- 2-hour zipline adventure through the British Columbia rainforest
- Tour includes eight ziplines, an ATV ride and two suspension bridges!
- Small-group tour and two tour guide ensure a personalized experience
- Located just minutes from downtown Victoria
- Great fun for the whole family (anyone over 5 years is welcome)!
Departure & Return
Our office is located behind the 17 Mile Liquor store.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Participants must weigh a minimum of 60lbs (28kg) and a maximum of 275lbs (125kg)
- Minimum passenger age is 5
- Absolutely no alcohol, cannabis, or illicit drug use permitted prior to or during a tour.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver. Participants under 19 must have a parent or guardian’s signature. The waiver must be completed at the time of check-in and witnessed by staff.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear closed-toe, closed-heel footwear
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adrena LINE Zipline Adventure Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Zipline Adventure.