- Magnificent views along the west coast of Vancouver Island
- Try your luck fishing for wild salmon, cod, and halibut
- No experience necessary: instruction and equipment provided
- Private boat charter with a maximum of five passengers
Departure & Return
We are located in Ucluelet BC at the Inner government boat basin at the bottom of hemlock street. Lots of parking in the big parking lot. When walking down the main wharf the boat is located on the inside of the third finger on the right. The name on the back of the boat is “Knot 2 Wild”
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wild Pacific Charters
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Spring Season Sport Fishing Adventure Charter for Salmon Fishing & Bottom Fish.