- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
Please check in no later than 30 minutes before departure. We are located at 1721 Cowichan Bay Road, Cowichan Bay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Check -in 30 minutes prior departure
- Pack a small bag with water, snacks, sunscreen and 1 light sweater.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ocean EcoVentures INC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms