Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Tree-top zipline adventure in Victoria
- Unrivalled views over Vancouver Island's coastal rain forest
- Zoom along steep ziplines and tackle high-altitude challenges
- All necessary safety equipment is included on your tour
Departure & Return
The easiest way to get to WildPlay Victoria is by adding the WildPlay shuttle to your booking! Get picked up and dropped off from one of three locations in Downtown Victoria. Otherwise you can arrive by bus to the Western Exchange. We are located behind the Q centre building and velodrome.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Zipline Tour Requirements:
- Minimum age: 7
- Maximum weight: 300lbs (136kg)
- Maximum kids or youth that a single adult can supervise is 10
- Maximum harness size: 45” (114cm) waist; 26” (66cm) leg
- Wear: sturdy, closed-toed shoes (no flip-flops), and close-fitting clothing appropriate for the weather
- Long hair must be tied back.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY WildPlay Victoria
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Victoria Canopy Zipline Tour.