- Wine tour from Victoria
- Visit three vineyards in the Cowichan Valley
- Eat lunch on a scenic vineyard
- Led by a local, wine-loving guide
- Pickup and drop-off in downtown Victoria
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your first wine destination is Enrico Winery, where you’ll taste their distinctive red wines on a gorgeous deck with views of the vineyards and onsite trout pond. Prepare for a day of tasting with a lunch that pairs perfectly with the vineyard’s award-winning wines.
From there, continue to Blue Grouse Estate Winery and Vineyard, whose roots stretch back to 1977, and explore the flavors of the island’s oldest vines at a brand new tasting facility.
The third stop of the day is Unsworth Vineyards, a family-owned winery that specializes in hand-crafted wines. You’ll pause for a tasting, and join your wine guide for a tour of the vineyard’s production facility and vines. If time allows, visit a fourth vineyard before the return trip to Victoria, where this tour concludes at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canadian Craft Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.