- Whale-watching cruise from Victoria, British Columbia
- Spot the majestic orca (killer whale) off the coast of Canada!
- Learn about the Pacific marine ecosystem from 2 expert naturalists
- Cruise on a comfortable vessel designed specifically for whale watching
Departure & Return
Check in: We ask all passengers to meet 30 minutes prior to their scheduled tour time. Meet us at 645 Humboldt Street on the North side of the Fairmont Empress Hotel, next to Willow Stream Spa
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (layers and comfortable shoes are recommended)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Five Star Whale Watching
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Whale-Watching Cruise with Expert Naturalists.