- See dolphins, orca whales, and other marine life in the wild
- Learn about Vancouver's indigenous history and culture
- Each guest has a seat inside the cabin and outside on deck
- Beach landings are possible on the custom-designed boats
Departure & Return
Homalco Tours is located at the Coast Marina, 1003 B Island Hwy, Campbell River, BC V9W 2C4. The office is located next to Dockside Fish & Chips. All-day parking is available at the Tyee Plaza Shopping Centre across the street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Age restriction is 4 years and up
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Homalco Wildlife & Cultural Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands