Departure & Return
Departure Point --- Pick up from one of the following 7 Downtown Centrally located Vancouver Hotels: - The Westin Bayshore: Stop is located at the parking area outside hotel lobby. (1601 Bayshore Drive). - Blue Horizon: Stop is Curbside in front of the hotel lobby on Robson Street. (1225 Robson St). - Georgian Court: Stop is located at the bus parking area in front of hotel on Beatty Street. (773 Beatty St). - Fairmont Hotel Vancouver: Stop is located at the bus pick up area on Georgia Street, north side exit of the hotel lobby. (900 W Georgia St). - Fairmont Waterfront Hotel: Stop is located at the bus parking area on Howe Street, outside the hotel lobby to the right. (Mailing Address: 900 Canada Pl Way). - Century Plaza: Stop is located at the bus parking area in front of hotel lobby on Burrard Street. (1015 Burrard St). - Best Western Plus Sands: Stop is Curbside in front of the hotel lobby on Davie Street. (1755 Davie St). Make sure to select one of our 6 pickup locations when making your booking. Please do not select 'I will select my pickup location later' as we require a confirmed location to make your booking. Hotel Pickups --- Please be ready and waiting at your stop a few minutes prior to the pickup time listed on your ticket. Bus may arrive up to 25min after the pickup time listed on your ticket, as the exact pickup time/order varies depending on traffic and which other hotels are being picked up at on the departure in question.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants sit on a Guardian's lap. If you would like your infant to have a seat of their own, please select a child fare.
- Stollers can be stored under the bus for no additional charge as long as they can be folded by the traveler, weigh less than 50lbs, and do not have a motor.
- Certified Guide Dogs can accompany an individual on our bus. Valid Guide or Service Dog Certification must be presented to the driver at check-in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY BC Ferries Connector
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "We were told that the back of the hotel was just across the street but this meant manhandling luggage up steps and through a conference centre." See review