- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Vancouver
- See many of the Vancouver’s most popular sites
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour ensures personal attention
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Location within Vancouver
What To Expect
Drive across the historic Lions Gate Bridge to the Capilano Suspension Bridge, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Vancouver. Walk across this 450-foot bridge and the 300-foot-high Cliffwalk and spend one hour exploring the forest trails.
Then, a quick drive provides spectacular views of Vancouver and beyond — scenic views extending to Vancouver Island and Mount Baker, Washington. Hop on the Grouse Mountain Skyride, which climbs to an altitude of 4,100 feet, then breathe in the fresh mountain air. See the resident, orphaned bears at the Grizzly Bear Habitat at Grouse Mountain’s Refuge for Endangered Wildlife.
After an outdoor lunch/picnic (restaurants available, own expense), return to Vancouver for the second part of the city tour, featuring visits to Canada Place, Gastown, Queen Elizabeth Park, English Bay, the Vancouver Maritime Museum, Granville Island Public Market, and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant/child/booster seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Enjoy hassle-free, comfortable tour of Vancouver's most popular sites along with the adventure of Grouse Mountain Sky Ride and Capilano Suspension Bridge.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pearl International Limousine Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Deluxe Vancouver City and Great Outdoors Private Tour.