- Electric bicycle lets all fitness levels access the tour, significantly reducing your cycling effort
- Professional guide shares history and give you insider tips on the city
- Bicycle and helmet rental included in the price
- Small-group tour, limited to eight participants, ensures a safe, personalized ride
Departure & Return
Meet at our convenient downtown shop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For tours in the winter, spring and fall (Oct – May), we recommend wearing layers and gloves, as the weather can be unpredictable (rain ponchos available for use if needed); for tours in the summer, we recommend wearing shorts, T-shirts, closed-toe shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses
- We recommend bringing a light jacket in case of unexpected weather conditions, even in the summer months
- Tour runs rain or shine; however, if it is raining 2 hours prior to your tour, you can choose to cancel your tour for a full refund, or reschedule for a later date
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cycle City Tours and Rentals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Epic Electric Bike Tour of Vancouver.
- "The tour is accessible to all, the bikes are excellent, the choice of the tour is great and Nick's commentary was both interesting and well documented." See review