4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Touring Vancouver by bike lets you experience the city at a pace you can’t access by car. Ride along Vancouver’s separated bike trails with a small group of no more than eight riders. Cruise the Stanley Park Seawall and check out both modern and historic neighborhoods. Your electric bike makes your ride a breeze no matter your fitness level.
- Electric bicycle lets all fitness levels access the tour, significantly reducing your cycling effort
- Professional guide shares history and give you insider tips on the city
- Bicycle and helmet rental included in the price
- Small-group tour, limited to eight participants, ensures a safe, personalized ride
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle and helmet
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
648 Hornby St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2G2, Canada
Meet at our convenient downtown shop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For tours in the winter, spring and fall (Oct – May), we recommend wearing layers and gloves, as the weather can be unpredictable (rain ponchos available for use if needed); for tours in the summer, we recommend wearing shorts, T-shirts, closed-toe shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses
- We recommend bringing a light jacket in case of unexpected weather conditions, even in the summer months
- Tour runs rain or shine; however, if it is raining 2 hours prior to your tour, you can choose to cancel your tour for a full refund, or reschedule for a later date
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cycle City Tours and Rentals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The tour is accessible to all, the bikes are excellent, the choice of the tour is great and Nick's commentary was both interesting and well documented." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Epic Electric Bike Tour of Vancouver
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaMountain Bike Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandMountain Bike Tours - Vancouver IslandHalf-day Tours - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - SeattleMountain Bike Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Cypress Mountain Tours & TicketsHR Macmillan Space Centre Tours & TicketsYaletown Tours & TicketsPort of Vancouver Tours & TicketsCapilano River Hatchery Tours & TicketsVancouver Olympic Cauldron Tours & TicketsStanley Park Nature House Tours & TicketsCleveland Dam Tours & TicketsScience World at TELUS World of Science Tours & TicketsSalt Spring Island Tours & TicketsMuseum of Anthropology at UBC Tours & TicketsVancouver Aquarium Tours & TicketsVancouver Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsQueen Elizabeth Park Tours & TicketsEnglish Bay Tours & TicketsFlyOver Canada Tours & TicketsSea to Sky Gondola Tours & TicketsLibrary Square Tours & TicketsIndian Arm Tours & TicketsLions Gate Bridge Tours & Tickets