- 5-hour guided tour of Vancouver
- Wind through Yaletown, Chinatown, Gastown, and the Granville Island Public Market
- See First Nation totem poles in Stanley Park
- Learn about Vancouver’s history and culture
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 11 people ensures a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
From 1000-year-old trees to First Nation totem poles, Stanley Park is full of wonders and great history. Learn about the totem’s carvings and cultural import, as well as the surrounding geology.
Your comprehensive tour of Vancouver includes Yaletown, hopping with trendy shops housed in old and modern buildings. In Chinatown, visit the Dr. Sun Yat Sen Chinese Gardens and stop at a Chinese tea shop.
Hear all about Gassy Jack in Gastown, and gain insight into how Vancouver became the major trading port it is today.
See grand homes in Shaughnessy and wrap up your day at the Granville Island Public Market. Your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lawrence Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands