Explore our promoted experiences
- Admission to Grouse Mountain
- Find yourself in British Columbia’s beautiful alpine landscape just 8 miles north of Vancouver
- Enjoy a trip on the Skyride aerial tram
- See bears, wolves and other wildlife
- Watch a wildlife film, Lumberjack Show or Birds in Motion demonstration
- Round-trip shuttle from downtown Vancouver is available
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
What To Expect
Start your visit by making your own way to Grouse Mountain, located just 8 miles (13km) from Vancouver at your leisure. If you wish, take advantage of the park's complimentary round-trip shuttle from downtown. The shuttle service is based on a first-come first-serve basis and is not guaranteed. The park is open from 9am to 10pm daily. Upon arrival at the park make your way inside, spending as much time as you like enjoying the diverse activities and shows on offer. You can also add in additional park activities including paragliding and ziplining at your own expense.
Peak Experience ticket Your purchase of the "Peak Experience" ticket offers access to a variety of Grouse Mountain amenities. Check out the 45-minute Lumberjack Show, performed in a 1900s-style logging camp. Or head to the Birds in Motion show, where you can observe these graceful aviary hunters as they soar through the air. Meanwhile over at the Wildlife Refuge, a ranger gives talks about the region's indigenous species including bears and other alpine creatures. During summer you can also take a trip on the Peak Chairlift, a summer attraction offering bird's-eye views of the mountain via an on-site ski lift.
During the winter you'll also enjoying ice skating at the park's outdoor rink, sleigh rides and trails for snowshoeing. A December "Peak of Christmas" celebration helps add to the holiday spirit.
Whatever time of year you visit, you admission also includes nature movies at the Theatre in the Sky, Peak Chalet access and round-trips on the Skyride, a 1-mile (1.6km) aerial tram offering sublime views of the surrounding area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Advance reservations for your Skyride boarding time is mandatory for visits from November 16 onwards. Please contact Grouse Mountain Guest Services to reserve your times at 604.980.9311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservation times are required for both uploading and downloading. Due to heavy call volumes, please allow 48 hours for response. When you arrive at Grouse Mountain, please exchange your Mountain Admission Ticket voucher at Guest Services – please arrive 30 minutes in advance of your reservation time.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Grouse Mountain, The Peak of Vancouver
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews