- Exhilarating two-hour cruise from Vancouver to Howe Sound
- Watch for wildlife like harbor seals and eagles
- Race by steep cliffs, caves and other natural features of British Columbia
- See stunning views of Vancouver from the Strait of Georgia
- Goggles and weather gear included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: 6409 Bay Street, West Vancouver *If tour with hotel pick-up is chosen, then please coordinate the pick-up time with the local operator prior. Dates: Seasonal April 1 to October 31 Daily Return point: Returns to original point of departure
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or for people with a history of back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sewell's Marina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands